At last a post…
Well its been a while, and am sorry about that but anyways here it is. A new post which is a 3D render that i made for a classy woman posing in front a fireplace.
I wanted to make the scene as dramatic as i can and this is the result.
Hope you like it and comment on it.
I used 3D max, Vray, photoshop.
Once again a new fine digital imagery has been developed from our arsenal to the interior architect Khalil Ghandour.
It has been delicately modeled to give the impression of minimalistic design and lit with different types of lights mainly warm colors.
These are the renders for the clothing retail shop.
Regards from Sleiman Sbeih.
Now You can log on to the website using only
OFFICE ON FIRE…It does give you a little suspicion and it is weird, but it was a funny incident that gave this shot its name cause a trash can went on fire during the process of developing this render and i don’t think it was from the chimney in the scene but it was I who caused it by accident.
Anyways it happened and i did finish the shot of an interior scene that i designed and rendered totally in a duration of a day and a half using 3D max and of course chose V-ray to be my engine and a little tweeking in photoshop with my favorite plugin MAGIC BULLET.
So hope you like it and Please feel free to comment and criticize.
Hey guys ..
I am introducing a new set of Archvis courses; which you may pick one of different types and combination from the listed below;
- General 3dmax & Vray: This set includes general lessons on max and vray plus some lessons on post-production, its duration is six weeks twice a week two hours each. Cost: 1500$ paid half upfront and half when done.
- 3dmax: This course only includes 3dmax courses and its duration is four weeks twice a week two hours each. Cost: 850$
- Vray:This course only includes Vray courses and its duration is four weeks twice a week two hours each. Cost: 850$
There are also some specialized full courses like:
- 3dmax &Vray interior courses: This course includes full 3dmax revision course plus full vray course also studying in depth for building professional CGI generated interior scenes. Cost: 1800$ paid half upfront and half when done.
- 3dmax&Vray Exterior courses:This course includes full 3dmax revision course plus full vray course also studying in depth for building professional CGI generated exterior scenes. Cost: 1800$ paid half upfront and half when done.
This is one sample of my work in full resolution the rest you may find in the interior or exterior pages.
- An interior scene made for a project in Kuwait giving
a modern look for the architecture and interior designing.
For contact or info please visit the contact section.